Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Top 10 Romantic Comedies

This is a light read that I am posting here. After almost all my blogs making everyone think, this may come as a surprise.


A complete fan of Romantic Comedies, they now seem to be a thing of the past. While many of them that have come out in the new century would classify as ‘romantic comedies’ most of them are scripts rewritten, shoddy screenplays and a few cliched plot lines. However, there are a few movies which take you back to the 1990’s the decade of Romantic Comedies. But more on those later.


Here is my list of the Ten Best Romantic Comedies of 1990’s


10. Four Weddings and a Funeral


09. Before Sunrise


08. One Fine Day


07. My Best Friend’s wedding


06. 10 things I hate about you


05. Jerry Maguire


04. Sleepless in Seattle


03. Pretty Woman


02. As Good as it gets


01. Notting Hill


Share your favorites, your recommendations.


Until later,


Shruti

4 comments:

Aditya Kutty said...

This movie called 'Once' is one of my favorites. It's not your typical soppy romance, however it really is captivating and really moving. I think you should try watching it!

Shruti Chopra said...

I've seen it. It is the one with the Irish music etc right? A nice watch for sure!!! :)

Aditya Kutty said...

yeah that's the one! :)

Anonymous said...

Chah! Don't particularly like any of those :P

'As Good as it gets' is a decent watch though.